The Directors League brings together a diverse group of corporate directors currently serving on publicly traded company boards to share best practices, real-world experiences and expand professional board networks. Through purposeful programming, members stay current on emerging board topics.
Kim, thanks to you and your team for making the Cyber Games happen! It really emphasized how difficult it is to make quick decisions with limited facts and really shows that it takes a closely aligned team to work through the issues that are becoming so prevalent.
Christine GorjancChief Financial OfficerArlo TechnologiesBoard DirectorJuniper Networks, Invitae
What a useful evening! It was so valuable to hear about the available resources such as the local FBI contact.
Sue BarsamianBoard DirectorBox, Norton Lifelock
Eric BenhamouFounder & General PartnerBenhamou Global VenturesBoard DirectorFINJIN, SILICON VALLEY BANK
Really fun combination of learning and meeting colleagues. Overall very fun and creative!
Ron Sege PartnerBenhamou Global VenturesBoard DirectorUBIQUITI
I thought this was both fun and useful! Great way to learn and tremendously fun interactions!
Michael HurlstonChief Executive OfficerSynapticsBoard DirectorUBIQUITI
- Curated conversations that include practical tips, trends and best practices for Audit, Compensation, NomGov, and Cybersecurity Committees
- Benchmark with peers
- Stay on top of the latest business trends and new technology with field trips to innovative companies
- Private tours that give you unique access to ask in-depth questions and exchange ideas in a trusted setting
- Access to like-minded public board members as mentors and trusted advisors
- Continual education on good corporate governance practices in the board room
- Openly share practical, real-world experiences in a trusted environment to promote informed decision-making and build personal networks
Membership to Directors League is by recommendation and invitation only to ensure a high level of trust and wide diversity of thought, expertise, professional background, gender, ethnicity and experience level. Our minimum membership qualifications include:
current service on a public company board,
two recommendations from existing Directors League members or existing public company board directors or trusted advisors,
attend at least 2 of 4 cohort meetings each year, and
maintain confidentiality and complete code of silence on what is shared between members under Chatham House Rule.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions about membership.
ACTIVE MEMBERS FROM THESE COMPANIES